Thank for being a loyal and supportive client of The Galleria Hair Salon. We value your belief in us, and we have always taken your safety and health with the upmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals it is not only our job, it’s our commitment. The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that’s no different here at the salon. With that in mind we want walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your safety and health. We also will share the steps we need you to take so that we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions or if there are ideas or suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at The Galleria Hair Salon. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this. We appreciate your patronage.
- If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms they will stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves and the environment.
- We will wear disposable gloves and masks that we will change for each client service
- We use cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize them in between each service. We follow strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license
- We offer “touch free” credit card processing terminals to lessen contact and promote less cash exchange.
- We wipe down our credit card terminals, seats, stations, treatment tables, door handles, menus, phones, and any area that comes into regular contact every 15 minutes (set time at your discretion and based on number of people allowed in your business as mandated by local authorities)
- We will be open for longer hours from (put times in) to accommodate the amount of people allowed in the business at any given time.
- We are adding more time to appointments to help us clean and sanitize the environment in between guest visits.
- It is our policy that every service provider washes their hands in between each appointment.
- Each team member has passed a Health & Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us.
- All products that you purchase have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your purchase to ensure your safety
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in the business safe. Please support us with the following steps:
- Please come alone for your appointment
- We prefer you wear your own mask; however, we will supply them as needed.
- When you arrive text or call us at 832-692-4361 to let us know you are here. Until health directives allow, we ask that you kindly wait in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready to serve you.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave.
- If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us